Video Content Marketing puts the audience first. By helping, informing or educating your audience you can drive traffic to your site and improve SEO.
- A great testimonial video should be as natural as possible, that means no scripting and no autocues. However a loose plan of what your subject is to say will give it some structure and flow and act as a reminder for them during the shoot.
- We plan our testimonial videos around a common structure. What position was the customer in before they discovered the business, how did the business help and what position are they in now.
- It’s important to select the right customer for the production. They need to be articulate and comfortable in front of a camera, the best will show a real passion for what you do.
- Picking the most outspoken customer to deliver your testimonial doesn’t always work. Sometimes a quieter more considered type can provide more depth.
- As there is often no other footage to cut to in a testimonial video some video companies use a second camera at the side to provide an alternative view. However this cuts the line of site and interrupts the viewing experience. Instead use a second camera on the same line of site but positioned closer to the subject.
- The most important component to a Testimonial is authenticity. Make sure your subject isn’t nervous or tired as this will affect the final outcome.
Download our project planner and call us for a no strings chat to find out if we can help you with you business goals.
GET IN TOUCH
We’re always happy to talk about what your business needs and see if we can help.