Promo & Explainer Videos
Explainer videos can help educate or
inform your audience and customers.
They can help reduce admin time and
help prospects in their research phase.
- Explainer videos can work with both existing customers and new prospects, but the approach to production might be different with each depending on their level of knowledge for your service or product.
- Everyone uses the Internet to research what they want before purchasing it. Explainer videos help guide your prospects in this process.
- Explainer videos are well suited to social media as a good one will offer value first and not try to sell. The more valuable the information the more it will be shared among networks.
Need to Discuss a Potential Project?
Some of our Explainer Videos
Mappix – Crowdcube Fund Raising Campaign
Ashburton Cookery School – Promotional Film
Grow Exeter – Exeter’s Only Business Magazine
80% of consumers will recall a video ad they viewed up to 30 days after they watch it. Almost half of them will take some action after viewing it.
- Explainer videos need to be well planned and focused. Explaining something in 15 minutes that could be done in 3 minutes is a guaranteed way to loose your audience fast.
- Be sure to choose the right person to present your video. A professional actor may deliver well but lose authenticity. Ultimately the expertise sits within the business and if possible that’s where it should be delivered from.
- Explainer videos need to reflect the standard of your brand. Lots of companies cut corners and self produce on these type of videos but poor results can ultimately be damaging to how you are perceived.
Teignbridge District Council commissioned BlinkBack to produce a short film promoted the region as a great place to live, work and visit. The film was screened at the Radio 1 Big Weekend festival at Powderham Castle.
We were really happy with the video, it was highly polished, cleverly made and captured the essence of Teignbridge.
Throughout the process BlinkBack were friendly and professional. They were also flexible with our needs and approached the project with enthusiasm. Their local expertise also ensured the production process was smooth and straightforward.
We highly recommend them.
BlinkBack helped us produce the most successful video campaign we’ve done so far. We doubled website traffic and revenue through the campaign and had over 53,000 views of the videos.
After initial meetings saw that BlinkBack totally understood the brief and I was confident that I could leave it in their hands.
We were delighted with the end product the videos were beautiful. BlinkBack delivered the project on time and on budget, they communicated well and were easy to work with.
I would definitely recommend them.
The video that Blinkback created for us at Grow Exeter Magazine is better than we could have even imagined.
We are creative people, but the video went above and beyond the brief that we supplied and we are blown away with the end result.
David was also an absolute joy to work with and it felt like having another member of the team with us during the video shoot.
We would wholeheartedly recommend any business that is looking for a highly professional video to talk with Blinkback……you won’t be disappointed.’