Events video production allows you to capture the buzz of your event,
build future audiences & grow a library of content that’s great for social media.
- Harnessing video to capture your event can help build an audience and create excitement for subsequent events. If you require funding or support it can help illustrate what you have already achieved to potential partners
- Filming conferences and seminars can provide you with a wealth of material that can be used as great social media content. This can keep both you and the event front of mind for several months.
- Events are moments in time and carry a natural buzz around them. Having video content embellishes that buzz and gives the participants of the event something personal and engaging to share across their networks.
Need to Discuss a Potential Project?
Some of our Events Projects
Taste of The West – Judging Day Coverage
Glas-Denbury Festival 2017
Newton Abbot at Christmas
If you want to grow your event year on year, video is vital to show visitors what they can expect.
- Even small events can be complex to shoot. Reaction shots of the audience or multiple angles of the speaker greatly add to the look of your film but will require more than one camera person.
- Sound and lighting are often set up for a live auditorium and not for video production. An experienced crew will make a site visit and liaise with event AV teams to make sure these vital components aren’t compromised.
- Events can often have multiple points of interest happening at the same moment. Proper planning is vital to make sure everyone is in the right place with enough time to set up necessary equipment.
Teignbridge District Council commissioned BlinkBack to produce a short film promoted the region as a great place to live, work and visit. The film was screened at the Radio 1 Big Weekend festival at Powderham Castle.
We were really happy with the video, it was highly polished, cleverly made and captured the essence of Teignbridge.
Throughout the process BlinkBack were friendly and professional. They were also flexible with our needs and approached the project with enthusiasm. Their local expertise also ensured the production process was smooth and straightforward.
We highly recommend them.Emma Pearcy
BlinkBack helped us produce the most successful video campaign we’ve done so far. We doubled website traffic and revenue through the campaign and had over 53,000 views of the videos.
After initial meetings saw that BlinkBack totally understood the brief and I was confident that I could leave it in their hands.
We were delighted with the end product the videos were beautiful. BlinkBack delivered the project on time and on budget, they communicated well and were easy to work with.
I would definitely recommend them.Kerry England
The video that Blinkback created for us at Grow Exeter Magazine is better than we could have even imagined.
We are creative people, but the video went above and beyond the brief that we supplied and we are blown away with the end result.
David was also an absolute joy to work with and it felt like having another member of the team with us during the video shoot.
We would wholeheartedly recommend any business that is looking for a highly professional video to talk with Blinkback……you won’t be disappointed.’Joff Alexander-Frye