Events video production allows you to capture the buzz of your event,
build future audiences & grow a library of content that’s great for social media.
- Harnessing video to capture your event can help build an audience and create excitement for subsequent events. If you require funding or support it can help illustrate what you have already achieved to potential partners
- Filming conferences and seminars can provide you with a wealth of material that can be used as great social media content. This can keep both you and the event front of mind for several months.
- Events are moments in time and carry a natural buzz around them. Having video content embellishes that buzz and gives the participants of the event something personal and engaging to share across their networks.
Need to Discuss a Potential Project?
Some of our Events Projects
Taste of The West – Judging Day Coverage
Glas-Denbury Festival 2017
Newton Abbot at Christmas
If you want to grow your event year on year, video is vital to show visitors what they can expect.
- Even small events can be complex to shoot. Reaction shots of the audience or multiple angles of the speaker greatly add to the look of your film but will require more than one camera person.
- Sound and lighting are often set up for a live auditorium and not for video production. An experienced crew will make a site visit and liaise with event AV teams to make sure these vital components aren’t compromised.
- Events can often have multiple points of interest happening at the same moment. Proper planning is vital to make sure everyone is in the right place with enough time to set up necessary equipment.
I’ve been working with BlinkBack for the last 12 months and during that time they have produced several amazing property videos for us. I have never once given any direction on what I wanted the end result to be as they just ‘get it’.
Every client has been thrilled! BlinkBack are very easy to work with and very efficient and I can honestly say the videos have helped increase our market share of high end property sales. Thank you to David and the team!James Cooper
We worked with BlinkBack to develop a short film to promote Newton Abbot. Newton Abbot is a thriving market town that was not well known by visitors to the region. We felt that video was an excellent way to show off all the shopping and events and increase footfall to the town. It would also have the additional benefit of inspiring pride in the local community.
BlinkBack were easy to work with and developed a range of creative ideas for the production. Crucially, however, they had a real ability to listen to our needs and were flexible to respond to these throughout the project.
We were delighted with the final product, it was exactly what we wanted and the response to it so far has been excellent.
It was a good, easy experience. I would thoroughly recommend BlinkBack in terms of both service and the results they delivered.Sally Henley
The video that Blinkback created for us at Grow Exeter Magazine is better than we could have even imagined.
We are creative people, but the video went above and beyond the brief that we supplied and we are blown away with the end result.
David was also an absolute joy to work with and it felt like having another member of the team with us during the video shoot.
We would wholeheartedly recommend any business that is looking for a highly professional video to talk with Blinkback……you won’t be disappointed.’Joff Alexander-Frye