Drone or UAV video allow you to show off your location, premises and action sequences like never before.
The unique perspective that is offered by this technology creates a lasting impression with your audience.
BlinkBack is a CAA license approved UAV operator.
We have hundreds of hours of flight experience and use the latest technology and satellite guidance.
We are fully insured with public liability cover.
- Aerial filming gives you huge flexibility. Drones can reach places that normal camera people can’t get to. Their small size means they can also get to places that helicopters can reach, and for a fraction of the price.
- Drones (or UAV’s) allow you to follow moving objects or view grand vistas. If your location is important to your business then aerial photography is vital.
- The perspective gives natural drama to any production and videos with aerial photography tend to be shared more widely across the web and on social media.
Need to Discuss a Potential Project?
Some of our Aerial Based Projects
Dartmoor Aerial Filming
Sidbury Manor – Historic Housing Association
Teignbridge Council – BBC Big Weekend Promo
Aerial video can have a strong impact on your audience, making your video shareable and memorable.
- Drone filming comes with risks and is heavily regulated in the UK. Make sure you use fully licensed and insured operators.
- Because of the regulation some creative approaches are not always feasible. Perhaps you want to fly low over a busy festival site? You can’t. A good drone operator will be able to advise you on the best options for blending both safety and creativity.
- UAV’s are restricted by certain weather conditions so be sure to build some contingency into your schedule to get the best results.
Teignbridge District Council commissioned BlinkBack to produce a short film promoted the region as a great place to live, work and visit. The film was screened at the Radio 1 Big Weekend festival at Powderham Castle.
We were really happy with the video, it was highly polished, cleverly made and captured the essence of Teignbridge.
Throughout the process BlinkBack were friendly and professional. They were also flexible with our needs and approached the project with enthusiasm. Their local expertise also ensured the production process was smooth and straightforward.
We highly recommend them.Emma Pearcy
BlinkBack helped us produce the most successful video campaign we’ve done so far. We doubled website traffic and revenue through the campaign and had over 53,000 views of the videos.
After initial meetings saw that BlinkBack totally understood the brief and I was confident that I could leave it in their hands.
We were delighted with the end product the videos were beautiful. BlinkBack delivered the project on time and on budget, they communicated well and were easy to work with.
I would definitely recommend them.Kerry England
The video that Blinkback created for us at Grow Exeter Magazine is better than we could have even imagined.
We are creative people, but the video went above and beyond the brief that we supplied and we are blown away with the end result.
David was also an absolute joy to work with and it felt like having another member of the team with us during the video shoot.
We would wholeheartedly recommend any business that is looking for a highly professional video to talk with Blinkback……you won’t be disappointed.’Joff Alexander-Frye