David Kilkelly is the founding director of BlinkBack and sister company Remote Video Team.
He has worked with entrepreneurs and marketing agents for over six years, helping them develop strategies and content to build audiences, awareness and revenue.
David also has 15 years of experience teaching media at graduate level, he has written numerous courses, seminars and workshops in that time.
You can hear him speak about these ideas on his YouTube Channel, across the LinkedIn platform and on numerous podcast episodes.
He also speaks publicly on topics such as video production, marketing, strategy, future technology and social media.
To find out more and for podcast and speaking event bookings get in touch.
- Planning your video marketing strategy
- Planning content for audience growth
- Setting up studios and purchasing equipment
- Social media and publishing advice
- How to use mobile phones or pro cameras to create content in house
- Editing training for team members
- Content planning and idea creation
- Presenting to camera confidently
Speaking or Guesting
- Video Marketing
- Video production
- Social Media and online publishing
- Personal Branding
- Future technologies
SPEAKING AND WORKSHOPS